View Single Post
Old 01-31-04, 01:18 PM   #42
C-Section

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogzta
^ and good on you too. Every post I've seen by Gunman either originated from the terms "Trying to be black" or "hes white"...

And Myk, why do you call it nerd bullshit? Everyone has the right to make whatever type of hip-hop they want, and some people like listening to abstract rap. And that includes me - but doesnt mean I dont listen to what you call "real life stuff". Can't you just enjoy what you like and let other people listen to what they want without critism?

Also, I think you said Canibus - he is about the biggest nerd in hip-hop history... but that doesnt mean hes not dope.

shut up wogsta im starting to hate you. i never said people cant listent o nerd rap i said i dont listen to nerd rap. and no i cant enjoy what i like with out talking about what other people like. if i hate something im going to say i hate it so shut up you sensitive little bitch.

and canibus isnt nerd rap he is a battle MC. nerd rap is the garbage that only a nerd would listen to thinking its dope. you could play canibus to people in the streets and they think he is dope. if you show some one from the srteets aesop rock, rapping about "the villagers baffel and the sun soaks in a dignitys mold with a swollen sun and hallowed dreams" they will call it garbage just like i do.

being smart doesnt make you a nerd rapper. wu tang memebers are extreamly smart, far from nerd rap. alot of rappers graduated from college that doesnt make them nerd rap. copywrite is a nerd, he still isnt a nerd rapper. wogsta your a idiot dont talk anymore. you start listening to rap when eminem came out now you act like your some super hip hop head that knows everything. you dont even know the diffrence between a DJ and producer. shut up new jack