View Single Post
Old 01-31-04, 05:25 PM   #73
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
1. Gore was elected president really......and there would not have been this attack if he was in office.

2. Humans aren't evil? Ok, ever heard of Stalin, Hitler, Saddam Hussien....or even Jeffry Dahmer, Charles Manson, Timothy McVey....or hey..Osama Bin Laden?

3. Your third point his a contridiction to itself, about being manipulated. You watched the whole 'War on Terror' on CNN didn't you? You were forced fed this shit, of coarse you did. Ever watch Al Jazeera?

While I'm Grow'n a pair you should read a book, or try to look past propganda for a minute........

I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg.......

Is this kid for real, did he not detect the sarcasm in that post. I mean, kid, you obviously do not know me or any of my veiws, that entire post was a sarcastic flip. I was quoting the morally repulsive, and romantic ideals of the socialsit left, (you know the ones you want in office) of those in which you wish were in control I mean duh... Do you really think Im the one not informed here, it is my career focus to be informed, and in the loop. I do not allow mass media to manipulate my interpitation what so ever. You just made an arguement against me in complete error, now that is the most idiotic thing anyone on RB has done yet! I mean that's ownage squared, I think you should be up for an award, once they come out.

Get a fucken clue...

Documents siezed in Afghan raids on the homes of taliban officals as well as those in position of the attacks grand designer, who is in US custody, all without a doubt prove the attacks were put into place long before Bush ever ran for office. What a fucken moronic thing to say, "The attacks would have never happened if Bush didn't get elected!"
I mean damn you even go and make a retarded statement like this: "I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg"

It would be the biggest waste of my time to even give an ear to your arguements now, after completley humiliating yourself in your very first attempt at an adult conversation here on RB. Don't commit net-suicide like that kid. Keep the passion, reevalueate the logic...

LMFAO...