View Single Post
Old 01-31-04, 08:43 PM   #45
C-Section

IP:

nerd rap is garbage, just like most main stream is garbage just because some people like it doesnt mean its not garbage.. bullshit, garbage, wack, how every you want to say it. thats my opinion and fuck you for saying i cant state my opinion, my your a bitch thats scared to speak his mind, but thats not me so dont tell me shit. get your own opinion, stop fallowing what other people tell you is dope.

LOL at you saying im the last person thats hould be teaching you about how dope canibus is. can you please show me when i tried to teach you about how dope he is?

i remember you here when you were a newbie saying em is only one of the rappers you listened to. you just recently started getting into that underground shit so dont act like you been into it for years and your sometype of underground head. the only underground you get is what we tell you.

australian acting like your some type of hip hop guru, get the fuck out of here, you only get what we give you. i've already sonned you to many time for you to be opening your mouth.