View Single Post
Old 01-31-04, 09:25 PM   #1
self
one wink

Who Does This Kid Think He Is?

IP:

Ydshpickle: RapBattles.com not Iamuncreativeandcantthinkformyself.com..
Ydshpickle: interesting, you should have told that kid a quote or not said anything at all
J self B: What?
Ydshpickle: interesting, you should have told that kid a quote or not said anything at all
J self B: Who are you?
Ydshpickle: i saw the post you left some kid on rapbattles.com
Ydshpickle: thought it was wack
J self B: and you are?
Ydshpickle: i hit reply, and it set it up as an im i guess
J self B: and even more, who are you to think I fucking care.
Ydshpickle: didn't say you'd care, just saying
J self B: Then, why did you say it?
Ydshpickle: cause i figure he was asking a straight forward question and people should have given him a lyric they like or not said something at all, let alone something rude
J self B: If he listens to those rappers, why doesn't he just listen to them and find a quote himself?
J self B: I hate these kids that do nothing anymore
Ydshpickle: whatever, no big deal
J self B: You read that thread that was somewhat old and commented to me about it. It was a big enough of a deal for you to do that.
Ydshpickle: it was from two days ago
J self B: and you brought it up now
J self B: ?
Ydshpickle: whatever, i thought it was wack, figured on a site about rap people would help people out and tell eachother their favorate rap lines
J self B: Yeah well we get one of those threads once a week. They're old. Plus, it was his first post I do believe, asking for something? Yeah right, contribute to the site...
Ydshpickle: well, there should be a section on the site that has people's "favorite rap lyrics"
J self B: lmao. Ok there buddy, I'll get right on there
J self B: Welcome to the internet, by the way.
Ydshpickle: thank you very much, had it for 10 years, whatever
J self B: Yeah well, either you have just found out about forums...or you're a complete twat.
Ydshpickle: go fuck yourself
J self B: lol
Previous message was not received by Ydshpickle because of error: User Ydshpickle is not available.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote