View Single Post
Old 02-01-04, 01:25 PM   #19
Potent
Flyweight

IP:

killer emcee

ite ite......watch az I rip dis emcee apart.........

Look at dis "newb challenging" ignominy....."LehtalNJectionz"....**
He got lost somewhere in hiz flow.....n he askin me 4 directionz....
^^ ok opener 3/5

To me....i think that lethal+mic=wwwwwwaaaaaaccccckkkkk!!!!!
Get back on track, he runnin' from me as if he were "Iraq under attack"
^^kinda whack 2/5

You couldnt "flip the script" if u stopped...dropped.......n' rolled ova...
Dis bitch tryin 2 fit in da "hip-hop" nation by tellin peeps he a hova...
^^ decent 3/5

Yo....no saint.....and no "lethalNjectionz"...can withold my ballz.....
Like fucken raping priests.......dis fag is just like them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^kinda whack 2/5

Dis fag steppin in mah way.....thinkin dat he culd with stand my power
But ask da 7 pple dat i merked- anything that comes in my way i devour
^^whack bad flow 1/5

So sorry to tell you (lehtalnjections)....but ur "shot"...reflected on you
And now u believa all da legends ur mom told u bou me are true!!!
mom jokes are whack 2/5

While I was sittin'...i waz thinkin...y rite 14 linez wen i culd kill em in two?
But den i thought....da min. is 10 linez...so why let dis eazy win go to you!
2/5 a lil streched

killer emcee-- 15/35
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lethal

...This Ventriloquist Dummy Got The Support Of His {Crew}, With Their Hands In His Ass..Bringing It To Me? I Had To Jump 10 Levels Down Just To Battle In Your Class...
good opener 4/5

...This Cunt Needs To Confess, Your{N} {O}ver Your Head, So Ill Rudly {P} On {{E}mcee's} Dress.. Your Mood Shifted From Confident To Soul-Broken Like Fat Bitches With PMS...
no flow at all 0/5

...{Killer Emcee} Thinks He Rips Shit, But When He Spits The-Board-Cringes..Ill Bust Your Ass In Like Fags Visiting Your House Busting Down The-Door-Hinges...
poor flow but still ok 2/5

...Instigating A Battles Like Massaging A Rabbits Foot, Ya Pressin-Ya-Luck..Ya Essence-Is-Fucked Cuz Ya Couldnt Get Into Gear If It Meant Depressing-The-Clutch...
kinda whack 2/5

...Just Take The Beating And Leave Your Dignity And Pride..Wishing You Were #1? Thats More Prayers Then God Can Provide...
nice shit 3/5

...Keeping It Locked, So Rock This In Your Sig Kid, “{Lethal}-Is-The-Best”..Cause Your Chances Are Cut Off, Like Mariah Carey Passin Sobriety-Test...
whack 1/5

...UPC Barcodes Got More Quotable Bars Then Your Weak Stats..Beating Me? Like Blind Cubans Reaching For Tampons, Close But No Cigar...
whack 1/5

lethal 13/35

.................................................. .................................................. ................

it came out as a tie but i have to go wit killer emcee he had more punches and better fllow..i didnt choose lethal cause his shit was a bit streched and most of his lines were whack..and had no flow

vote:killer

.......FreeAgent.......</center>