View Single Post
Old 02-01-04, 02:46 PM   #6
gizzard
New to RB

IP:

superbowl sunday im getting fucked up and none stop drinking two next sunday when i spit a ryme or a vers it kills who ever i aim at ryme this and that bust beets and smoke pot cause im the only person ur mom said hit the g spot when i strap on my rubber her face gose red she laid down and said gizzard is the king he makes my ears ring cause he is the white freestyler he never ryming seruisly i just try to keep it flowing beat bockin righting rumes till im out of ink and paper, some say im good some don't i don't give a fuck becasue i might be the only hockey playing white boy who can spit the spall wick and wick the wall. Some might evan say that gizzard is like a ghecho i can switch colers and hide ripe railes and die but one things for show my rymes arnt riped of the net un like ur im spitting sick shit cause my rymes are soft and jucy like ur moms clit shees on her nees asking for a nother sqweert but i got to get home before my bitch get another cock and anouther mayne who can slang the rock so all leave u with a thinker take your time if i were u i couldn't compeat ither