View Single Post
Old 02-02-04, 01:33 AM   #3
KJ-52
New to RB

IP:

* Listenin *....Yuck..Got That rappin voice..i def like that...flow is ok...lyrics..is decent...quality isn't that great..but better than a lot of peeps i've heard...

Charlie...got that young voice...sound like..lil' zane...a lil bit...ehh flow isn't that great...its alright though...needs more emotion..he sounds like he really dont care about this track..( no offense )...

Eric...he's got that rappin voice also...his flow is a lil catchy..and i like that...lyrics..is normal...lil' jon beat...this topic def's fits this beat...good emotion..better everyone else...seems like he kares...

KeKe...good voice...good lyrics...emotion is actually better than everybody elses on this track...he slurrin his words a lil' bit though...but that's ok...cause he picks it up later on in the verse...he stayin consistent...and flowed pretty well...

Overall i think this was actually pretty good....na really..im 4 real..props homie..

if u can...check out my new song 47 Popstars....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111395

feedback is much appreciated man...Thanx dude...

AND...One Luv...Stay Up..

~KJ~