View Single Post
Old 02-02-04, 03:42 PM   #60
Gunman tha Great

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargic
Okay 'Gunman'. Name one time I've tried to act hard. I could give a damn what you think about me. If you wanna see my 'beautiful burbs'...by all means. Come down...I can show you how ghetto a burb can get. That tryin to be hard? No, it's bein real. Seriously, if you ever come to St. Louis, I will take your ass on a tour of the city. My point was...North County in St. Louis is more ghetto than some 'ghettos' in cities I've been to. This includes "MAH FUCKIN INDIANAPOLIS!"......I lived in a burb...I grew up in South City St. Louis. I was never at home with my mother. Don't be mad because a ghetto person has a better vocabulary and more intelligence then you. It's all good.

Thats cute but i've already seen St.Louis shits boring.And i never said Indianapolis was a hood, shit aint its a nice city.And a burb can't get ghetto so no need 'trying to show me' shit doesn't happen plain and simple.And of course a 'ghetto' person has more intelligence then me,Martin Luther King,Malcom X,Kweli,Rass Kass,the list goes on and on.And since you've lived in a 'burb' then yo ass aint ghetto so discontinue trying 2 be. Thats all for now ladies Goodbye and Goodnight.P.S. the most important thing learned in this thread is that Pizza Hut doesn't deliver to my mom's house