View Single Post
Old 02-02-04, 04:04 PM   #65
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

I've been in a lot of cities and stayed in many ghetto's, but you can not find more complex gang backdrop than in southern california. Yo have street gangs on every corner everywhere you look. Then those street gangs have less viloent counter parts, such a tag crews, party crews and drug runneres. The street gangs are controlled by the prison gangs. The prison gangs have modules which house different levels of power and control over the street gangs. There are several prison gangs competling for power of the prisons and the streets. Then you have the orginaized crime eleemnt, in LA, there not so much wise guy's, but professional type gang's. I mean the covert operations of these guy's amaze the authorites working to cathc them/ Then you have the different ethinic street gangs all waring. Then you have the infultration of cartel drug coops. They emploey,. recuirt and train the young street gangs of southerm cali, to run, smugggle breakdown, sell, and promote their drug products. This keeps an active participation of street kids who are looing to gain some repsect and earn a buck. All these elments domestic to the state, plus the addition of those spilling in over the border, makes thi ares more volitle that other areas. Los Angeles has one mean infestation of gangs, so the therm Gagnsta city really owns up here. It's has every federal agency spending more money and send more of their recruits to be trained in Los angeles. Living so close the TJ, just makes things crazy out here. It adds even more to the mix. I am not saying this cuz I live here, I am just calling facts...