View Single Post
Old 02-02-04, 05:09 PM   #3
G3mstone

IP:

yo check it u think u ill wen u aint sick callin the shots like vick gettin sacked in the back because the skills u lack/im the all amrerican dream while others just dont seem to be what i want to see/u sit there talkin shit when u gotta put it together bit by bit cuz u cant see what a real mc can see not a wanna be/ i may be a newbie but im the tru mc here crackin open another beer while yur sittin the wonderin how does he have no fear/ u wish u could be me becuase i put up a fight wtihout a fuss whether its now or on the bus ill give u all day to cus / u sure u dont wanna back down and leeve it up to me to wear the crown/ fine ill take it easy beause beatin u is like beatin a babey/ u think u all great like us battlin is some kind of fate please bitch yur a little late/u wanna be nelly wen u fat ass got a belly or u can be a homo like r kelly/yull be sittin at home takin other people stuff while i sit here and make this as smooth as a creampuff/ as this battle come to an end tell a friend whos the mc and whos the wanna be/