View Single Post
Old 02-02-04, 05:25 PM   #18
VanIllabymidnite
Flyweight

IP:

Here's how I saw it.

Flow=Malice, he had a strong structure and it was easy to read to a beat and sounded good in my head. J, you need to work on your structure a bit and your rhymes seemed a little forced.

Punches=Malice, his punches just hit harder. J, most of your punches were just like Mom shit which is played out, work on your punches and it will help out.

Personals=Malice again, he just had more personals as well, it didn't really seem like J had any personals. J, work on your personals, a few good personals are good things to have in your arsonal, or the abitlity to come up with a few good personals rather.

Vocab=J, he had a bit more vocab than Malice. Malice I think this is an area you could work on, good vocab opens up all kinds of options for your verse.

Over all=Malice, you had good punches, good personals, and a good flow to it, if you work on that vocab I think you have some good potential here. Just keep working and elevating.
J, you need some work on developing your punches, personals, flow, and a little on your vocab, you have some potential, you just need to work at it, keep posting and elevating.

Vote=Malice, he took this with an over all stronger verse than J.
Send a message via AIM to VanIllabymidnite   Reply With Quote