Thread: Rhyme Books....
View Single Post
Old 02-02-04, 07:47 PM   #28
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
Come on kids get with the new millenium, I mean damn if you guy's are still carring around pens and paper that is just funny to me. Well, I do keep a back up pen. It's called a voice recorder, or a MP3 (preferably WMA) player with record function w/built in mic. You can keep an archive of thoughts on the damn things. I do not leave home without one. Not to mention it's a great great way to quickly record an impromtu session, just for futrue playback reference. You guy's have to ditch the paper, or at least save it for the final draft. I only write in my book when we're actually cutting the track, or sending out for the copyright. Over the years I have Learned paper gets lost, and burns. Yes we had stuff burnt, it was our own fault, fucking around and them pOOF, all the words gone. Get with the times... Plus you could black male the shit out of your friends, just record some girl truning them down, and threaten to play it back for an audence. I tell you what, you wont be the one paying for the drinks that night out.

Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of a rhyme book?