View Single Post
Old 02-02-04, 08:31 PM   #18
OutCome
Rare One

IP:

Upping this.. Ok ima admit i underestimated, but i keyd this shit up plus you got about 2-3 more hours than i did...

Also the voters in front lines fucking slacking mad.... there are at like 5 bars that hold some type of personal on you, also the "opening" thats weak as fuck is taken from his sig and his profile... LoL damn i love it when people dont realize that there not paying attention.. i will admit, Eyi did throw out some good metpahors.. i guess from now on

ill just have to "put Little quotes" around "every metaphor" so people Understand them "more"

All of you really need to take more time on realise what metphors are.. im not saying i won this battl eat all, im saying yes Eyi came off a little more witty but generic.. Im my biggest credic plain and simple.. But i know damn well my verse didnt lack lack as much as you people are saying it did... LoL i mean shit this is the entire reason why dope battles are losing to fucking newbies... Fuck it though i got cable internet, so im back at audios

one