View Single Post
Old 02-03-04, 02:46 PM   #40
VanIllabymidnite
Flyweight

IP:

Here's how I see it.

Flow=Tie, Daffer, you need to work on your flow a bit, it would make your over all verse better. Baz, I'm gona say this again, you need to work on your flow, it'll really improve your verse.

Punches=Daffer, you get this one but just barely, you should both work on your punches, Baz, your getting better at directing your punches but keep working at it.

Personals=Tie, didn't really see anything in the way of personals in either verse. Both of you work on this, personals are a very good tool in battling, a verse with good personals is a very fun verse to read.

Vocab=Daffer, you got this one by the biggest margin. Both of you should work on your vocab, I always say that good vocab is a very good thing to have in order to expand your verses.

Over all=Daffer, you need to work on your flow and your personals and your vocab, if you work on these three areas I think you will improve a great deal.
Baz, once again I don't mean anything by this trying to help you out, but you need to really work on the flow of your verse, your punches need to hit harder, and you need to throw some good personals in there. And again, if you improve your vocab it would help a lot, keep improving both of you and you'll both get there.

Vote=Daffer just barely but you pulled it out.
Send a message via AIM to VanIllabymidnite