View Single Post
Old 02-03-04, 07:59 PM   #26
VanIllabymidnite
Flyweight

IP:

Flow=Kid, both verses flowed alright, but kids verse flowed just a little bit better.

Punches=Kid, again, you both had some okay punches, but kids just hit a little bit harder.

Personals=Tie, neither of you had very good personals, if you work on this both of your drops would have been better, good personals are good to be able to come up with and make verses much better.

Vocab=Kid, he had just a bit more vocab in his piece which helps open up a verse. You could both use a bit more vocab, but I had to give this to kid.

Over all=Kid, You had a good flow down, some good punches, but you need to work on personals and vocab, once you do that I think that your drops will get a lot better.
Mic, you had a good flow going, you need to work on your punches a bit, and you need some work on your personals as well, I think that a few good personals can win a battle, also work on you vocab, good vocab can really help open up new ways to spit a verse.

Vote=Kid

Please vote on my battle, I took time to give you my opinions and to vote on your battles so please take the time to vote on mine.
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108625
Send a message via AIM to VanIllabymidnite   Reply With Quote