View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 01:05 AM   #1
Hoon
New to RB

Hoon - The Fallen

IP:

Please leave some feedback. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

MP3

HI FI

LO FI

Lyrics: M. Paik
Beat: Blown Up Records

I’m gettin tired of not bein’ admired as an entity//
Physically and mentally, each minute a percent of me//
Is retired and expired, eventually, there will be none left//
Im tryin to light the fire, But I’ve spent my last cent prior//
On worthless debris and attire, nothing important//
I shoulda bought a set a tires and hope, that at least I would’ve had wheels of fortune//
Now I have to cope, im lookin for a safety rope, but there’s no cordage//
I’ve fallen off and I’m getting nowhere fast//
even tho I’m tryin the hardest I can im finishing last//
Things are getting worse and, I gotta start pumpin the gas//
But my tires are broke-down and curtains, it feels like my destiny’s crumblin’//
Down, but I don’t hear a sound cuz it’s as if no one’s around to hear it//
in the depth of the hole, in the sole of my soul, im searchin for a massive spirit//
but maybe I won’t even find a mass or spirit, I fear it//

Chorus

Everything the worldly king does is to dishearten this heart//
He sings, but covertly spits venomous kicks and hits//
at speeds that no man can chart, implanting a bug in the mind//
in the dimmest of places where no one can find, nothing can shine//
it steadily floods wit bubbly suds that flow hot, rooting itself with poisonous buds that grow dark//
infectin the daily way you think and talk, If you don’t have the key then the door is locked//
forever and ever, trappin you inside no matter the endeavor, not for better but for worse, it’s a curse//
never will you be reimbursed, from the day that ya born till the day your in a hearse on ya way to church//
I’ve sweared and I’ve sworn, the harder I try the harder it gets to reform, my heart is torn//
from the fatal attractions people have lorned, I’m cryin out to the Lord, why didn’t you admonish or warn//
inform me of this spurious laughter, I need some guidance of what will form in this occurring chapter//
im at the fork, so tell me which path to take before it’s too late and the roads of life and fate conjugate//

Chorus

It seems like every moment that passes I live to regret, voices echo in my head what I should’ve done or said//
I juss try to reject til I fail and wish I had a tech so I could bust or eject led shots straight into the neck//
of a sect, makin people duckin right all over they left, til there’s no one left//
but what I’m spittin or writin has no effect, no good will come out of my dialect, it’ll gain me no respect//
at all, it’ll just lead to my fall, leave me to crawl, or sprawled on the wall, gaspin for air, but there’s no one there//
no one cares, about what I’m goin through in my daily struggle in simply juss holdin’ true to what I do//
they juss stand back and laugh, while I’m on the ground rollin’ around, sayin//
what you trynna be a rapper? But you Christian, aint that a factor?//
matter of fact cuz you curse too, you juss fake kid, you will never make it//
sometimes I can’t take it, but it’s time to be a man and juss take it//
see if I break down and juss break it or see if I really do make it//
here, wanna hear verses wit curses spoken from the mouth of a Christian dude//
Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Jehovah too, I juss gotta do what I gotta do//
I gotta stand up on my two feet, sharpen the pen and clean off the looseleaf//
I’m in the height of my life, ima try to do what I think is right and im grippin tight onto whatever I see//
and what I see is the mic, im clutchin onto it and spittin til the end of the fight (echoes)//