View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 02:59 PM   #1
Gunman tha Great

Sticky Fingaz calls 50 Cent out for a 'fist fight'

IP:

Said they can do it anywhere anytime, Sticky says "trust me on this only reason Curtis is alive is off the strength of JMJ if JMJ didn't co-sign this nigga a while ago i would've popped his top, but now this little snitch is going to far"

This all comes from when 50 was dissing Sticky awhile back, and according to reports it now has gotten physical, with 50 cent Snuffing Fredro Starr of Onyx at an awards show for joining up with Bang Em Smurf who 50 Cent has beef with, Sticky says its now time for him to step foward.

"I'm from Southside nigga and 50's name is dirt in his own hood, that nigga can't take a piss in Queens, Queens niggaz look at him different, he stole his name from a BK nigga that he didn't even know, he front like he was a coke pusher, this nigga got knocked wit coke and guns and went to boot camp don't believe that 3-9 bullshit, you don't go to bootcamp on your second drug offense unless you giving the feds some good information, thats why Curtis can't come back to the PJ's so i guess we'll have to do it elsewhere, i'll whoop his ass on MTV and my little brother will stomp Lloyd Banks, i got a sister for Buck, and Yayo is a fagg in jail"

Heard all this shit on the radio 2day Sticky called in2 Hot97 and they played it down here. Shits funny that Fredro Starr aint the one calling out 50 since he the one that got snuffed.They bof kinda big but 50 used to box so i'll give him the edge besides Sticky's eyes is fucked up so how he gon see tha punch?