View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 07:02 PM   #84
T West
Middle Weight

IP:

Horud Skys...maybe not here...but there are guys who start off battling over the internet and then make it outside the PC doing audio...anybody who lives around the Rhode Island area has probably heard of a cat named Stryke...he started out on the net and he's doin big things. Don't discourage those who do audio mainly because they suck...just like you, many of them are also just having fun and passing the time.

to tell the truth...haven't heard anybody here who would make it outside of the net except for a guy in the song forum by the name of "White Owl Bundy". The rest of you simply do not have the required voice that is needed to survive in the big picture. If there are anymore...then tell me and i'll judge that myself.

@Feeble Minded- Yes you can compare the two...just not to a high degree of comparison. Audio involves many of the things text does...they are just hidden beneath the artist's voice and their music. Structure, word play, flow, etc... are all incorporated into audio. They are used to help the artist come with a better delivery.

Text is based on what you can express by simply showing words...audio on the other hand is expressed by the tone of your voice and what you say. Is either better than the other? no. Why? Because both are like everything else. They have talent, lots of it, and will always have talent.

Currently Open Battles:
T West vs. Kizza
Send a message via AIM to T West   Reply With Quote