View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 08:34 PM   #10
VanIllabymidnite
Flyweight

IP:

Here's how I see it.

Flow=Daz, his flow made it much easier to read. Killa, your shit was really hard to follow, work on your flow and it'll make it a better verse.

Punches=Daz, he threw more punches that hit a bit harder. Killa it seemed like you did more self propin then punching at Daz.

Personals=Daz, he had some okay personals in his piece. Killa, once again it seemed like you did more propin of yourself then spittin at Daz.

Vocab=Daz, he had some good vocab in there. Killa your vocab was kind of basic.

Over all=Daz, this was an okay drop, it could have been better though, you came with some punches and some personals but they didn't hit as hard as they could have, you had some okay vocab but it could be better as well, and your flow is okay, but there is still room for improvement there, just keep working at it and you'll get there.
Killa, you lost this battle in large part because of your flow, it was all kinds of messed up, you should work on it, I think it would really help out your drop, you need to work on directing punches at the person your battling as well, you kind of mostly did self props which isn't going to get you a win, and you need to work on your personals, personals can win you a battle, your vocab wasn't horrible, it was just basic, I know I have that problem as well so don't feel bad about it, it takes awhile to get to where you can really put some good vocab in and make it work, just keep working at it and you should get there.

Vote=Daz
Send a message via AIM to VanIllabymidnite