View Single Post
Old 02-05-04, 01:17 AM   #15
Holmes Jr.
Flyweight

IP:

Your excessively uppin man and for a bat that wasnt all to great anyway but fuckit im votin..

Flow- Chao's was alot smoother and ran through it better, Mysterioso your syllable count was really off on some of your lines man and the flow was just too choppy to read nicely, lines were like complete different lengths.

Punches- Here I liked Mysterioso better I mean Chao had a couple good ones but Mysterioso's was pretty hot like the American Airlines one and the one bout Target...even thou they kinda didn't make sense they was nice

Personals- I'm thinkin this one would have to go to Chao since the only personal I caught in either of your verses was Chao's bar about Myst bein from Flint..

Multies- I don't think Chao even had any multies, caught a few in Mysteriosos verse, they weren't anything special but they was alright

Vocab- Here's where I felt both of you was lackin, all of your rhyming words were either too played or just plain too simple..try to come up with more sophisticated words or words that'll set the opponent up for better punches "fire" and "higher", "rink" and "think", yall can do better

Originality- Neither of the verses really brought anything new to the table, although I thought some of Mysterioso's stuff was aite none of it made me smile like i usually do when i see some hot new concepts for verses...blah

Overall- This was a hard vote since both verses were pretty weak...Mysterioso had stronger punches and..I suppose better vocab?...the flow wasn't too good but the punches just bought him my vote, my vote goes for Mysterioso

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>~The Lyrical Evaluator~</table>

Status 0-0

Current Battles

Latest Writtens
Living A Lie