View Single Post
Old 02-05-04, 12:43 PM   #8
C-Section

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

I highly doubt any one here is even old enough to remember old school. And if you are, you got serious problems chilling with a bunch of little kids you closet pedophile... wait... I'm not in the closet.

By that I mean, I'll stick with my Grandmaster Flash, Afrika Bambaataa and DJ Kool Herc (The originators of Hip-Hop). And if anyone wants to learn, I'll be more than happy to send them to some rescources to edumucate them. In fact... here's a great STARTING POINT...

http://www.daveyd.com/daveyhistorylinks2002.html

'Nuff said.

im 18, and my older brother was listening to rap before i was born, i grew up on rap, so yes there is people old enough to remember old school rap cause some of us actually grew up on rap and know about rappers that were around ebfore we were born.

and good job pointing out the obvious necro, every one should already know those 3 were were considered the originators of hip hop. for some reason i think you got that off daveyd's site and your fronting like you grew up on hip hop know. sorry but it just seems like that after you come here pointing out those, then you drop a link, from a guys site that talk about them all over it.

and nosetlgia sub-forum is a good cause your hero daveyd cant show people everything about hip hop.