View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 02:10 AM   #26
Jes
Light Weight

IP:

halfrican, in all honesty check your facts before you correct someone... cause when you try to correct someone and your actually wrong you look less credible. plus, your statement
Quote:
I hate to say it but you are as far from wrong as possible
, translate to you saying i'm right... being as I'm "far from wrong"... (anyone else catch that).

C. I think when people say black, they mean anything not white for the most part. From a KKK standpoint we all don't belong here if we have any trace of pigmentation in our skin. true, there are latinos working in the fields, factories, etc. But typically its those with little education and qualifications who are taking those jobs, its not by force, so you aren't treated like shit. To boot, illegal immigrants in california get fre college educations... which we pay for... majority who are getting the funds, hispanics. I have no problem with latinos, i have spanish blood as well, but I don't think its fair when folks say we have it worse or some shit. First off, i wouldn't be proud if my people/race were the most oppressed. I'm for all races, even caucasians get treated. There are more scholarships catering to ethnicity except caucasian. Not too long ago certain #s had to be met, quotas per race had to be filled for colleges. I'm made up of Islander/Asian, Spanish, African (not Afro-American)... so i'm not race bias.

Bounce... on point as always. the least amount of votes lies within the age grouping of 18-24... and people complain so damn much about or government. Need to stop playing from the sidelines.