Thread: CL vs jamie
View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 02:50 AM   #1
CL
New to RB

IP:

uh..yeah..now herez a puusy called jAmIe, even if i was a soccerball, bitch u still couldnt play me/i tell u to ure face , u suck like a baby, cut, down to the gut, ....i show u what pain-be/ i come through Chippenham, gun clapped about six-of-em/shir..half the bullshit u write, couldnt be rapped to a beat, i put ure ass on ure kneez...and spoon feed u defeat/ u couldnt follow in my steps, if u walked in my feet, i put ure face up my ass...and make u see shit/eat shit...motherfuckin hear shit/ u couldnt kill me if i was dead, dying or sick, u couldnt even 'CUM' close to winning to this if u jerkin off a big black DICK/the ATTACK IS BRUTAL, these FACTS AINT RUMORS, my words 'stay in mind' until you 'CONTRACT A TuMoR!/i be The ReaLeSt/Look Out! My FLOW BOMBS THE ILLEST, and STAMP STRONG ON BITCHES while this fagggot comes up short' giving 'HANDJOBS TO MIDGETS'/this bitch is a liar, plus an eminem biter/i'm gon' bomb on you/"Cause y'all cant see me like mase's eyebrow"....isnt that eminem on a sway & Tech volume/hey look everybody..jamie's a common thief,i dont give...a F*@%...bitch succumb to ure defeat....ha ha