Thread: Alphabet Cypher
View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 12:40 PM   #24
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Understand where I'm comin' from when I rip you, It's not like flag football I do more than trip you
Viciously rip your body to peices, I hit much harder than Reese Killah throwin' reeses peices/
Writin' shit that'd be blessed by the fuckin' pope, If you don't learn them I'll choke you wit the rope/
X-Treme dream team is the fuckin' Alliance, We smoke the trees then rip you in three's if ya not in compliance/
Your verse is werse than the ones by EspaƱa, One fuckin' word and My gun will go "KABLAMA"/
Zues' lightning bolts couldn't have stopped my flow, Drivin' by flickin' ashes at the fuckin' po-po/
Anyone who keep talkin' shit don't Know, Village Pimp is one fuckin' bad ass mo' fo'/
Because of my record I scare off all the newbies, My verses would even be sick If they were in Hyrogliphics/
Cause If This Was Egypt I'd have you prayin' to me instead of Anubis, I'd blow blowin' ya way like I was Pyrotecnitcs/

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp