View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 01:05 PM   #114
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

If you could do math you'd know it was 7 times more, But you're a fuckin' Idiot, so I attach this bomb to your door/
Pick it up and ask what it is, then you shake it like a salt shaker and It blows up in your face/
You sound like your new to this rap biz, You rap like a 3-year-old on coffee and choke when someone in ya face/
There Ain't no bad news in V-A, unless VP is in ya town, When I enter the room it's like "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"/
You're isolated from crew so no one can hear you scream, You claim your a Pimp but you've never seen Peaches & Cream/
THeres A reason I'm called Village Pimp ya stupid fuck, It's because I get the women and Always It's a successfull fuck/
You got a custom title because of a fuckin' glich, But never claim your somethin' your not or you'll get ripped stupid bitch/

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp