View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 02:30 PM   #122
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Haha, Admired? I think your just liein', Your BSin' about yourself cuz if we battled you'd be diein'/
You think your a big shot in this shit, Well Carson I hate to burst ya bubble cuz you isn't/
You're just another VP wannabe, And I maybe a little bit cocky but your the same g/
Your the fuckin' one who pathetic asshole, why don't you run around and shove ya wins up ya asshole/
I don't give a fuck about what you think is 'seniority', My rhymes can't be answered their rhetorically/
I don't care were your from Jet and don't care about your crew, you're tryin' to make this cypher shit about me & you/
you just keep talkin' shit cuz nobody will listen, You probably need to check who your rhyme is dissin'/
Cuz If it's me Jet you know it's missin', Next time you keep shit goin' you need to stop and listen'/
It's not in ya best intrest, Fuck ya dad bitch I'm tired of you reppin' about your incest/

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp