View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 05:12 PM   #13
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
he does have some recognition, but from who ? No skilled writers have recognized him yet, although i believe he deserves it. Elite, shh. Nobody cares about your disagreement with aisle.

^ I have never made a fuss about me getting in or not...but wow I never realized this would go this far..and I thank you for your support. About your comment Feeb,I agree with you, I have not received any good or bad critism from some of the known writers on this site..why is that? Is it because they are not reading my work? I get over 150 views easily for most of my works and I have to think one of them has to see it.what must I do to get recongized around here?,for some odd reason I was DENIED in SS.I don't want to sound cocky,but I believe some of my works are just as good as some of the stuff that's already in the Legends. I know this won't justify anything but,I fell like clearing few things up..Thanks...peace..^.^
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote