View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 08:26 PM   #24
CrazyE

IP:

Full Break Down :

Carsons Verse,

What the Fah?...Fair.. your strait pathetic
Your a waste of credits,Some one call a Paramedic...
( Nice opener , good flow , solid 8/10 )

Yeh I said it...Fairy, Your days are number'd
Low in fahrenheit even witta verse dats sun'burn'd...
( Best line of Verse , Personal and Clever 10/10 )
You can spit them retarded sig riddle's all day,
Da fuck I care, I aint got nuttin gainst Gays
( Once again , short and sweet - good flow 8/10 )

I flo wit hetero's jus like homo's they all the same
99% aint got game,But that's OK...
( nice followup to last line , I've seen better , but its still tight 7.5/10 )

Only dynasty's soldiers is left to blame
Congrat's tho...U made me key up a whole 5 minutes...
Same amount of time that this gon take u to the Clinique
( Don't know why you made it 11 lines , when you called 10 , so I'll critique the last 2
Digging minutes/clinique - clever shit , good flow , Nice closer 8.5/10

Total 42/50 84 %

FairInHeights Verse :

he says he jet, thinks his body's darkened, theres no such thing as black johnny carson/
tries being tactical and rocket launchin, but the problem's the rocket's launched from bostom/
( Like the opener , a bit personal (name rip) , but seems a little stretched , need to splice some shit to get a better flow and feel ) 7/10

so you're straight out the boondocks eh, well messin wit t.o. that's just upid-stay/
well say anything, all that you can say, still you cheat the rap game for quadroople a's/
( Once again Dude , too many words , you can say the same shit with less and more effectively, sometimes we think the more we write the better it is , and sometimes its true , but the longer you stretch your lines , the less it flows , I have this same problem myself sometimes 7/10

he plays heh ya still he's an outer-cast, won't get applause teaching infants how to clap /
tried makin words rhyme, n rewound em fast, cuz u can't sound a rap, if you pound on glass/
( I like the 2nd verse , Nice Style , pretty ill , but the transition from the 1st line isn't completely there , otherwise this could be a 9 or 10 ) 8.5 /10

so why'd you challenge me, i be the realest, hes totally fake yo hes just cheese wiz/
neglected in chatroom's an ebay reject, the only t-dot mc you beat's named
t-west/
(t-west is his first challenger ever who's from toronto)
( Carson desputes the Twest personal , gonna have to take his word on that , However CHeeze wiz is kinda of cheesy but still funny , Flows off though 7/10 )

why you battlin me, lowerin your pride states, i 'm called FairInHeight, ur votes inclined mate/
you best just give up get your vibes, straight a kid name jet just got merked by a flyweight/

( I realize your from the UK , but I'd try to stay away from using "Mate" sounds a little gay especially if people don't know whre you hail from , but even though this verse is stretched too , it flows better than the rest 7.5/10

Total 36.5 /50 73%

Good Battle from both Playas , Carson won it fair and square in my book putting together a tight verse , that flowed great and contained a little bit of everything
FH - man , you got mad ideas ,you just need to work on your structure and how you illustrate them , great potential for future battling , Props to Both

Peace CrazyE

Tryand Hit this with an honest vote , whoever .... ( and you'll get a Full Breakdown too , I call it the way I see it though , no favas )

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112213