View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 08:50 PM   #13
VanIllabymidnite
Flyweight

IP:

Okay here it is.

Flow=Tie, both flow's could have used some work, Eki's were kind of off which made reading it a little more work, and Marvel had some lines that didn't really work together.

Punches=Eki, his punches hit a bit harder I felt. Marvel, your punches were a little light, need a little work there.

Personals=Eki, he had some pretty good personals in his verse. Marvel, you should do a little work on developin personals, they can win you a battle.

Vocab=Tie, you both could have used some work on your vocab, good vocab can help you expand on your whole verse.

Over all=Eki, you had a pretty nice drop here, it had some good punches and some good personals, your flow was a bit messed up, and you could have used some better vocab but over all I really liked it, you had some lines that made me laugh which is good in a battle, just keep doing it maybe work on your flow a bit and you'll be there.

Marvel, you had some punches and some personals but they could have come a bit harder, your flow could have used a little work also, and maybe some work on your vocab but it wasn't bad just needs a little bit of work, just keep working at it and I think that you should be able to get there.

Vote=Eki
Send a message via AIM to VanIllabymidnite   Reply With Quote