View Single Post
Old 02-06-04, 11:16 PM   #4
Chek'Neq
New to RB

IP:

lol and you call that a battle verse? Let me show you why im takin' over this site!

*******bUbI enters in the arena for his comeback to battlin' first time since last year********

BELL RINGS ........1ST ROUND BEGINS

......Plan and have this-win-took, like a winnin' play in a superbowl-playbook, stick yo head in yo computer screen and make surf for thoughts, rubbin' a "laptop" on his lap's the only way this fag gets a lapdance//1 (lor and mercy)

bubi's manager steps in the way to calm him down after the referee has separated them to see if collective is ok.

.....i'ma leave this kid white flaggin' this-scene, unable no sperm to-proceed, so i had to "ghostfuk" his wife for-his-kids, Have'm with silly questions, they da type to ask why daddy dont look like this//
......Dawg..you couldnt win if you played for the 73' dolphin' team, you already pin'ed like a bowling match, i'll leave you roast, its like they removed the 14th amendment the way he gets no votes(ouch)

referee slaps him on the face and he decides to let the fight
continue....... (mistake)

......kill your-pasions like waitin' on line at gasstations, like a horoscope your lose is already-predicted, fuk it's like you're "cancer" the way my rhymes has got you-"addicted"//

The crowd stands up anticipatin' da ko

........Victory against me you'll never-achieve, you winin's like las vega's seeing snow will never-be, you could have me god and jesus by your side and you still wouldn't pull a win vs me//KO

I'M T H E B E S T O F T H I S S I T E !!!!!!!!