Thread: {?}
View Single Post
Old 02-08-04, 02:16 PM   #8
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RythmicTendicies
Don't you have to be a "Legend" to get into Rb Legends...as in not only in writing but in character, activity and such as well...not saying ,Pen, you don't got that, but just wondering.

^thanks for your honest comments,much appreciated,and yes this was not one of my better ones far as depth.Although I think this is an enjoyable read not really heavy on the mind.something you read and have a light laugh about.It does get a little frustrating at times.I'm not saying all my pieces that got nomianted should've been nomiated.No one has ever really giving me a through breakdown and let me know what I really need to work on so I can get to the next level.It's always "He's only respected by Newbies,no known writers have any respect for him" I on the receiving end is like WTF? what must I do? let me know than,I was denied in SS(I've learned that there was a mistake)just stop saying I must be here longer to get respect.That's bullshit.In the short time I've been here I dropped quailty material and I'll continue to do that and nothing will change.(I'm talking about my OM's making it to Legends.Not me,I'm no where near around that area.)
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote