View Single Post
Old 02-08-04, 03:13 PM   #60
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orikle
Hitler? or any political leader belonging to a party being one of the worlds smartest is the most bogus comment ever made you faggit...the leader is merely the spokesperson for everything his workers have created...Hitler was no genius...A great orator & schemer he was...fuck off...and this kid put himself in the top 5 smartest in the world haha...you're a fucken clown mate...

The smartest cunts are the inventors, scientists, doctors...the people you or I have probably never heard of...some fucken geek makin some revolutionary drug in his basement right now could be the greatest genius earth has ever created...Ancient cunts whose histories are still read today in a time where literature was neglected...To throw a current name up though...Stephen Hawking is beyond normality in intelligence...read some of that fellas theories...they'll get ya thinking...

i'm not sure who you're referring to here. althogh agree, hitler was nowhere near one of the most intelligent people ever, he was still intelligent. And, as much as i hate the guy, he was actually an extremely talented and manipulative speaker. The ability to manipulate a huge crowd, let alone a previously free conutry is in fact a very important skill, and only the most intelligent people can do it (that was all he could do though really). It's also true that he woudl have been nothing witout his countrymen, germany would still be screwed now most likely if it wasn't for him kick starting their economy to prepare for war. Stephen Hawking is also very intelligent, but he's not one of the best. scientists world wide did a survey on the most influential scientists ever, and he did extrmely badly in it. he is well intelligent though, so i guess that's a good point.