View Single Post
Old 02-08-04, 07:00 PM   #15
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by varentao
I don't think there was any intercourse.

Needed? Well, one could argue it was. Provided the intenese if not suffocating atmosphere...of the relationship and situation as a whole.

But then again, it could also be seen as a half-artistic attempt at titilation.

It doesn't matter.

The second question is kind of inane. And you seemed to have written it in a rushed and unsure way.

I don't know what you mean by 'disgrace in our family' and 'sell outs'. Cos i don't know what you're referring to. Sex in movies? You mean mainstream movies? Or you talking about real life?

real life...had it been a guy and a white woman..people would have been like oh he's a sellout..hes with Susie..etc..if any black guy are married or dates a white woman we are sellouts to the race

either way, women get just as much disgrace if not MORE (actually they do get more in general) from their own cultures.

this is not true..Black woman put more of a light on a Whitegirl/blackguy relationship than blackgirl/whiteman..its in all the female magz..look

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote