View Single Post
Old 02-09-04, 01:54 AM   #10
OutCome
Rare One

IP:

Lmao Guess i should have read it first.. lemmie Go over it real fast and make sure
You a lame bitch, and you wont be hard to kill
At rap, you’re sub-par, f’real...
...Just look up at your verse, that shit’s far from ill!
still a weak opener... You know cutting yoru lines in half were the rhymes are doesnt make your shit look any more dope... Justmakes it look pretending to be dope
I got the 4 and You better duck when I buss this shit
Plus This is nothin’ big...
...Cause, I’ll Black ya eye like my mother fuckin’ sig!
blah blah blah, still sounds like ive heard this before.. nothing really hard at all
So Put it on the record; your not erasing this killing
Halfway through the battle...
....& You not facing me, nigga you facing the ceiling!
ok flip on his.. punch was WEAK
I aim to destroy this pig when I come into town
So to win this, I gotta’ dig deep...
...Yeah, deep enough to fit his fat ass in the ground!
eh.. LoL seemed better when i had your setup the way i put it... weak punch.. didnt direct really, seems.... gen-er-ic
You the type of nigga to die when I rejected ya writing
This battle is over....
Cause I crossed you out when I connected ya hyphens!
eh, this is alright.. not the hardest punch tough.. alright personal shot though
Ask Carson from ya crew, he knows my flame is hot
Plus you had the key to victor...Until I changed the lock
alright ending now.. the lack of the bar i put in kind took the strength i thought i saw..

OVER ALL LoL me lookign over your verse again made me see it was less of a match up than before.. You lacked punchs and direction.. It came off generic when you did connect.. and your metaphors were kind of basic.. witty in a way but still basic.

Oh and as far as the learn to understand your structure, the firs thing you should realise is structure exsist in text....... Try a RHYME-SCHEME. You should learn to put peroids on the end... See just like this > :-0 .