View Single Post
Old 02-09-04, 02:56 AM   #12
.iLL.
Flyweight

IP:

~Yo What Up~

ill snipe-in-a-blink, u cant see me kill ya, how the fuck u supposed to be good at rappin when u still like-nsync/
dawg, even ya cyphers-stink, now im at ur fag level when no one understands my punches unless i use these gay hyper-links/
really liked these first 2 bars, n-sync and hyperlinks were creative
It takes no effort to condense-this-hoe, and its pretty damn sad ur this slow to finally take offense-to-my-blows/
ur set to go, just leave, cause honestly ur wastin ur time cause its impossible to go "upstream" against-my-"flow"/
first line was kinda wack, not bad multis, second line was ok, i think i've heard that flow line before..
im fast to merk, just a blur-to-see, and u wanna be gangsta, so u sit outside wit water guns just to say ur a "gunner-to-be"/
in reality ur just a blunder-emcee, its weird how this is goin in patterns, cause just like "check ins", ur finishin "under-me"/
liked this alot, nice creativity, first line got a laugh
i still engage-to-aim, cause im shootin ya, and u keep a rhyme notebook, but shit, u suck at rap so page after page-is-lame/
u got no range-of-game, i mean shit, ur so wack no one on this site could tell u were tryin to "rap" so u had to "change-ya-name"/
nice flow, but kinda a weak bar
ur crews "infected" wit wackness, and makin this "site-apear-sick", ur weak, and when i start typin u fight-but-fear-it/
ill ignite-ur-spirit, cause u suck, so leave the site and dont come back till uve figured out how to "write-lyrics"/
kinda was expecting a stronger closer, but not bad, first line was kinda stretched too

~~~~
lyric

~Yo Whackness Up~ in here, this preppies in the wrong game
Cause my rhymes surround you, like the lines around ya name
funny opener, liked it alot
Your crew name gives false impressions, you only die like Soldiers dude
And I'm the Dynasty player ....... Except I'm not in ya whack ass crew
not bad, i think your dope opener makes this look weak, but not bad
Like a newb you gotta scrolling sig, and not one person you beat is known
Gotta pretty nice record, but it dun mean shit if they're all herbs ya know?
lol, i actually was thinking the same thing when i read his scrolling names
From Phoenix, Arixona huh? I'll son you for sport like the B-Ball team retard
What dumbass takes his name from wannabe gangstas tryin ta sound hard?
second line was funny, first was kinda choppy
I Just linguisticly merked your ass, like fat ass sunbathers 'ding' roll over
Ima lyrical sniper, Wit lyrical Bullets, Picking off wannabe Dynasty Soldiers
good closer, but i've seen better from ya

~~~

Overall, damn this was really close, one of the better battles in here, but I'd give this one to lyric..better wordplay and slightly better with the personals..you two should consider a rematch in the future, dope drops to both..(sorry that I cant poll vote guys...soon though)

Please hit this back, thanks:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113096