View Single Post
Old 02-09-04, 02:19 PM   #25
Kry-O-Gene-X
Flyweight

IP:

^^ cant vote like that..if you're gonna bitch about unfair votes than report yourself also..

anyway..LJ's verse was decent..not too weak,nice punches..a few personals..multis wasnt great, if there was any,a pretty average and well rounded verse..structure was on point, and there werent too many fillers..I will give it a 7/10

Aest's verse..was also decent..he had some good punches..a few personals..the lil "lol";s after some of the lines was kind of gay in my opinion..multis was about the same as I said for LJ..but only thing I will count against you Aest is Y O U R S T R E T C H E D ass lines..your bars was stretched to shit..and I will cpount that against you and give you a 6/10

Both verses was about equal in skill and disses, but Aest's structure fucked it up for him, thats why I vote for LJ.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112962
hit up that battle.

noun

Study of Extremely Low Temperatures: (1)A branch of physics that studies the causes and effects of extremely low temperatures.(2)A very dope rapper that appeared on Http://www.Rapbattles.com is September 2003.He is known to be highly contagious.If touched, you might become "sonned".