Thread: A Project.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-04, 07:06 PM   #73
Koalatee
See ya.

Lightbulb

IP:

At the request of Varentao. .

I hope to do a few things: By the end of this very week, in time for our timely four-day weekend, I hope to amass a well - rounded 'staff' of sorts, & even begin basic operations. Unfortunately, such a task will require amassing, quantitatively, a fairly large group of contributors. I will need writers, an editor or two, web designers, marketing geniuses, etc.

At this point in time, bearing possession of a tempermental pro-board, I hope to utilize said forums to organize and deploy our staff into their given occupation(s). Somehow, we need to purchase a full-scale website, that, with the help of web-savvy contributors, can be molded to an 'online newspaper.' I will look to publish bi-weekly editions of our paper, & advertise vigorously.

There are an abundance of options, all depending on a few common denominators. These denominators being aspects such as participation, funding and interest. . Quite the rough draft, I admit - but, with the right people, I'm sure we can make it work.

Specificially, I'm hoping for the likes of: varentao, Necromancer, bounce, Lethargic, DGR, 'tik, Mad Man, The End, etc. along with our current members to join & work in unison. Admittedly, it'll take time & effort - but, let me reiterate, we can make it work.

AIM: RalphsBagels . Peace, all.
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e