View Single Post
Old 02-10-04, 01:13 AM   #32
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Center Sight
2 delivery jobs and a construction job.. a g/f of over 2 years, partying.. full time college.. recording.. regular beat production sessions with my cuz's b/f.. i have a life also.. see thing is.. im a real emcee and i can write your jawn in like a half hour have it recorded and ready to post within an hour.. but if u need a week, whatever,, not about to argue with you.. i can see this is gonna lead to a duck

Wow, that's amazing. I've worked for numerous construction companies. There is no part time construction worker. From my experience...the shortest work day for a construction worker(giving you the benefit of the doubt) is 7am-5pm for 5 days a week. A full time college student too? Wow...that's at LEAST 12 credit hours. Obviously, you have to do that on a night time schedule. That means 4-5 classes(Giving you the benefit of the doubt of only 12 hours. If you actually want to graduate in 4 years...it'll be more). So, that'll take up a lot of your time during the night...during all 5 days of the week. Let's again...give you the benefit of the doubt....and say one of your delivery jobs is for a newspaper. Hell, let's say it's only the Sunday morning paper you deliver! That's from 2am-6am every Sunday morning. Let's say your other delivery job is a weekend pizza delivery boy(again, benefit of the doubt). That's still at LEAST 5 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday.

That's not even including the fact that you've got to spend enough time with your girl to keep her interested/around(Sorry if you're having problems you poor thing you). Plus, let's not forget those beat production sessions. Unless your beats are utter garbage...that's gonna take a fair piece of your time. You record too? Great! That shouldn't take long if you're worth a damn. From the way you're lying in this post though, I doubt you are.

So, after all that...looking back. Even being given the benefit of the doubt...you'd have to be Superman strung out on crack while souped up on No Doze and Coffee to stay awake/live through that kinda schedule.

Aka...you lyin ass bitch, lmfao.