View Single Post
Old 02-10-04, 04:42 PM   #41
Feeble Minded

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Center Sight
in one i was winning 4-2 when Feeble Minded DQ'd me, and i called him a bitch which is why he wont sign me up.. and i was up 2-0 on the other cat, when in an hour following that vote count, i lost 5-2 immediately following the kid bitching.. battles take days to finish and the battle is over in an hour? from people who never vote or even come into the front lines.. with a few thousand posts lmao come on, you do the math.. everyone knows this site is dickridden. technically i should be 10-0.. but aside from my fake 'battle record.. i just peeped you.. and your garbage ass isnt even ATTEMPTING to be on my level.. you can stop talking to me now.. here i was thinkin u were supposed to be good or something cuz u have 500,000 posts... WACK

lmao at you thinking i care about, or remember you when neither is true. i dq newbies from battles daily, they ALL bitch, and i remember none of them the next week .. stop your baby crying. you don't have a job, you don't have a girlfried, you dont have a life .. if you had any of those you wouldnt be so into the net drama that you've shown in this thread. that is all. ur dismissed.