Thread: Stolen Titles?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-04, 08:17 PM   #21
DaGyrlRemarqabL
..A New Breed of Femcee..

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven
As for you making assumptions about what me and the other mods let into legends, you can fuck right off. I do my job, I do it well, and I'm not going to let pieces I don't think deserve to be in, in. Penskills is a good writer, I have said this a lot, I just didn't think the pieces were legendary. So sue me.

Yeah...If everything that was nominated got into Legends, what would be so legendary about it? Nothing..There has to be some that get rejected..And often when people don't get in for one reason or another they criticize the judges and try to come up with a reason which isnt their fault as to why their piece wasn't inducted..

Mods are mods for a reason..They have been around long enough to have a good judgement of what deserves to be in and what doesn't..Their decisions should be trusted and not questioned..If we had random members judging what's legendary, you might get someone with 50 posts who's mad at the system putting all this bullshit in there and then our legends forums would all go to hell...Plus how can you know what is or isn't the best this site has seen when you haven't been here long enough to see half of it?

Maybe there is a piece that falls through the cracks now and then but it seems like everytime someone reads something they like they scream "legends!"