View Single Post
Old 02-11-04, 02:58 AM   #45
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Center Sight
ahahahaha look at all these dickriders... everysingle person to talk shit to me had better be prepared to back it up.. if theres one thing i hate its a dickrider.. first.. i work 3 days a week 7-12 construction.. so your novel of nothing just makes you look like a fucking stupid asshole.. sonned.. the guy i work for owns his own company and since i started with it young when i pass aprenticeship to be an electrician when i begin coming this fall, he's going to affiliate me into his company as a co-owner since i planned on starting my own business anyway.. i work another 3 days a week 17 hours on delivery on sunday teusday and friday.. which gives me all saturday, monday wednsay and thurs after 2, and friday nights for my girl.. AND i have a 4 class full time 12 credit schedule 5 days a week.. while holding down an apartment with my 2 boyz at the age of 19, so suck my dick Mr I know Center Sights life you fucking fagget.. if u want a piece just say it.. but dont ride another mans dick... ANNNNNNNNNNNYONE who wants to talk shit i'll rip you.. plain n simple.. i dont talk shit for fun.. i do it because im prepared ot back it up.. so that looks like 3 cats now that best have a mic.. holla

ill give you an E for effort you goofy fuck
lmao@ acting like he knows what hes talking about
grand-dawtered

This just made your story so much less believable....seriously, you are a retard.