Thread: Owner/Operator
View Single Post
Old 02-11-04, 01:47 PM   #8
self
one wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cprogress
Haven't started on it yet... Valentine's this weekend and had started a huge advertising project to take advantage of it. Will be looking into the home page in the next couple weeks. I think most the hacks are back on unless you see something we missed.. Also need to get around to getting RC4 installed. Fixes some of the bugs like not being able to delete attachments in the user control panel, etc.

Hmm. The mod names still aren't bolded, or colored.
I haven't noticed anything else.
But, if possible, I think it would be dope if the "who's online" stuff was on top of the forum listings, instead of below. Same goes for when in a forum, the whole part about who's viewing the forum, and who the mods are, it would be great if that was above the threads and stuff, like it use to be. Just my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Realist
Well cool thing that the homepage will be back up
I dont know your ideas about the layout but we should definetly keep:

Announcment
random top 10 punch
Current league champs (if they get updated)
random audio link

new additions: (pending someones willing to update ...i say you make self earn his keep and make him do updates...lol love you self)

Links to HHL importnant threads(HHL mods choose) ie. good album reviews, thread that people might want to know about (the return of hip hop album, rakims new album...)
Legends forum (i think its a nice way to introduce people to site)

anyone else have ideas, feel free to drop

There will be a Hip Hop Magazine about the underground. Hopefully it we will get it done soon, the beginning part of it. Then we could start it all.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote