View Single Post
Old 02-12-04, 04:21 AM   #12
wordplay
Light Weight

IP:

first of all..lawyer stop making random lines bold, it makes it hard to read.

opener:diverse you keyed this up real quick huh?, your opener started out pretty good, until the second half where you got real obvious and played..but..but your structure was good, making it easy enough to read...

lawyer tried out using a personal, it was decent, but played at the same time.your line structure was better this time..........::lawyer:

structure: lawyer gets this catagory,even though I fucking hate those bold lines, he did good here...

diverse really pissed me off, by using all those elipses,,,you must have been wasted...... >>>:lawyer::

punches:diverse did well here, I liked how you started with that herbishness line and then proceeded to explain it....you didn't have any played punches..some hit harder than others.......

lawyer had played lines in in his verse, I get it he's wack, can you say it in a more creative way?......................::diverse::

multiples:lawyer didn't have any............

diverse had one or two.....so.....:diverse

wordplay:none

metaphors: none..battle was done too quick I think...

closer:diverse hit mid strength with his closer, the punch was ayite, nothing special,compared to your usual..

lawyer you just rhymed words, you went on a nonsense sort of thing, done right it would've been real effective...but here it wasnt....
::diverse::

vote diverse....

now pay back the respect ya'll and vote on my battles