View Single Post
Old 02-12-04, 11:03 PM   #175
busta_bust
New to RB

IP:

check 1.2. * recording *

dis is a in da club beat and u know that its ill mayb i should add a beat box i think ~MaC~ will... dis is a combination made by nucular fusion. slittin all ur throats with our dounle illusion/ its lyke were both skippin and this freestyle is free it turns from 2 amigo's into 3/ adding G-ecua in here with his lyrical talent its lyke were all watchin the Miss Ecuador pachant/ im shiney lyke gold im nothing but lust this keyboard cant take it no more its starting to rust/ lyke 65 million years ago when the earth used to bleed. then the meteor hit and planted a seed/
a collection spieces waz the main task even b4 god thier waz me. G-ecua and ~MaC~/ but i wont 4get the lil one who does got mad-skillz he can decapatate ur head so u wont feel the kill/
but im da real deal the leader of these loco's for all da haters ur nada but moscos/
ill swat you down with a force of 12 bulls in the morning but these cant dunk or nicknames be jordan/
so b4 ne one talk about being a spic/ u better luv spic food and u better have a dick...

~ spittin this for me familia ~

~ since lifes a gamble lyke the craps tables in vegas,
i freestyle my destiny is not writtin in pages ~