View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 03:09 AM   #7
Slim Cykotic
New to RB

IP:

yo chaos the theory is you cant get near me simply puttin shit on wax makesit kinda scuurry
delirious from all these ragin alcholics had it up to here now its time to vomit
yo young buck or old ass man tha plan was to rob you n throw your corpse in a trash can
you understand tha words im typin metaphorically speekin your mcneely n im tyson
wisin up will only get u smacked the im tha whitest dude in here n i cant even rap
back stabbin is the only fact that got half my back blooded from tha spin to tha neck
now im gonna bust get west side gangsta ill slaughter u in tha street the unknown stranger
stab u back from tha past i live make a move bout tha bitch called back 2 future 6
pickin up flow like niggers got on cotton i start at tha top n work my way to tha bottom
rimin tymers bitch i got alot of em, yo bitch is so big she gotta fuckin turkey in her chin
im godly n probly on tha mic u aint stoppin me, ur drunk, fuck i jus smoked a tree
already forgot what i was writin up top stopped usin conscience due to the abbundance of pot

weakrymes.com
lol
enjoyed tha battle
peace.