View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 05:59 AM   #5
RythmicTendicies

IP:

--[Flow]---
Wow....flow was totally off-the-hook....i think because this is written for audio that i could follow it all the way through...with most text pieces i need to read bars a few times to get the flow but here i just realised your fluently and followed it throughout....the beat was in my head, and i look forward to seeing this in audio.

--[Vocab]--
Vocab as well was dope....your rhymes were complexiated with depth and meaning, which was nice to see...you refrained from using 3 letter rhyming words and this really helped the flow...:
"To Put Shit Together, I've Seen The Weather Sunny And Then Gloomy. .
But Try N Budge Me From My Dream, I'll Just Sleep While You Try N Move Me"
- brutal.

--[Concept]--
Yea, this was nice for an outro to an album....you covered alot of relative topics, although some might say the portrayal of "Another White Kid Rappin'" is played but i thought it fitted in nicely....Loved the way you inserted mathematics into this piece, thought this bar was mad creative:
"See, My Parents Told Me To Do Something Productive With My Life. .
So I Practiced Math On Pages, Till My Equations Had The Product Bein A Mic. ."

--[Overall]--
Loved your flow (yea, some bars were stretched but when i read it, it just flowed consistantly and fluently ), you had alot of memorable bars in there, defiently being nominated for OM of the month thing...4/5...keep this shit up, and notifty me when it's up in audio.