View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 10:26 AM   #178
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

IP:

Check. 3.4 *Recording*

Holding down the beat box, that's what MaC'z doing. Adding sum flames to the beat that's what I'm doing. To the outsiders you couldn't win this battle even if we gave you a headstart, cuz Busta Bust and the rest of this crew of blood, Mad Skillz and ~MaC~ , we owning this Freestyle Cypher. You can't come in first cuz we got first , second, and third, and I'm not forgetting you Mad Skillz you holding down forth. For those of you reading this, read this next part carefully. Andate a la mierda y veta a dormir. And sorry for those of you who don't understand this language. I guess you weren'e blessed enough to understand God's message. S.P.I.C we are for sure, and for the new B'z, as Busta Bust mentioned earlier we are the Spanish People In Control. So if you come dissin Busta Bust, Mad Skillz, MaC or Myself. We are ready for you and don't be soo surprised if Tyson bites your ear off. That's all I gotta say for now, I'll be back a lil later, peace out to the familia, and everyone else, dont be a stranger. Make things interesting by trying to compete. But it's not our fault that we've been gifted soo talentedly.