View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 11:09 AM   #180
busta_bust
New to RB

IP:

closing up portals with my palm is what i waz told im lyke King Midas turning sand into gold/ but dis tyme its different cuz i aint greedy
i share my gifts with the world so yall cats can see me/

as i cover the sun the world turns to nite dont think you can beat me just by drinking sunn delight/ once that star's gone thats it were finished i stand tall lyke a plant subtract the photosynthesis/
and i knew when i woke up i had an important roll to call up that TTC and fuk that 50 cent toll/
speakin of 50, gotta bring in obie and shady, fuking NIggaz lyke Ja u nada but a tooth fairy/ wait a second those are magical creatures ja nevermind ur what i feed my leches/
with my unpredictable lyrics i mess up ur mind jus lyke those microscopic organisms which decay u from inside/ just dont shout out my name cost thats gonna cost ya its either u call me a spic or a rasta/
ye i am black jus lyke i told ya but i aint bob Marley he da tru buffalo soldja/
reppin the Jams u best kno i got ganja living in T d0t the city of tundra /

so did u get enuff of this freestylin spirit not to differnt from and 1 i just left u in stiches/
just by reading this i left u in corners its us against you the age of transformers/
all u peeps are jus ladies go straighten ur curls its us four amigo's which gives chocolate its swerill/...

~ since lifes a gamble lyke the craps tables in vegas,
i freestyle my destiny is not writtin in pages ~