Banned: Spamming

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerge

anyway i guarandamntee you that when penskils does something
that is remotely legendary one of these guys will nominate it
its not like they dont want dope pieces....ofcourse they want them
but these are not good enough

^I agree..this should've not been nominated for legends...this wasn't meant to be a thoughtful piece at all..it was for entertainment...something you can read and have a light laugh about....but "Remotely Legendary?" I disagree...
I thought ~Journey~ was very original and it had a legimate shot...My III part series was probaly the best thing I"ve written and especailly part ...II...(which is nominated) I think should be considered..I have never said any of my pieces should be in Legends..but "Remotely Legendary?"...read all three and tell me..it's not good enough for Legends..than I'll be the first to say no to any of my stuff getting nominated in here(If I recall Emerge,you were the first one ever to Nominate me to Legends for "Commercial vs Underground" and I've nominated by different person everytime but once, Born To Kill nominated my ~Journey~ Twest ...II... and so on..so if you honestly think some of my OM's are not good enough to be Legendary..I except that..and I will continue to work harder to improve my writing...but..once again..I think I'm being JERKED by some!!!....in ...II... my flow was flawless and my concept was very original...my vocab and wordplay was also outstanding(Now,I sound like one of these old cocky has been vets <-yeah I said it!!! )..anyway..I thank you for your time...peace..
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote