View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 12:55 PM   #15
TheUnderRated

IP:

not going line by line on this shit because it is clear who won but i'll still break it down ...K you came less than personal and used more of the hey i'm a vet and i'm gonna wreck this kid kind of approach.....because you saw some of his other work and you knew you had the win.....which is fine so you lacked personals except for the link...Good well laid punches mostly centered around the fact the kid is an herb...which clearly he his...bad structure..eheh just kidding overall a weak but still good verse....

Magic hey hi.....whackness emergency center first off.....alot of your rhyme there was filler ...filler is the absence of a punch , personal, meta, whatever the center will help explain that too you....your vocab was simplistic you recycled some of your lines and you really just don't quite have a grip yet on what a punch is so the best evalution i can give you is to check out the thread ........WEC.....and just see what you can learn..you just got what we here call merked ....vote K pz
peep it thanx
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114031